7 YEARS LATER… We’re back with our most popular recipe ever, the Minecraft Cake from Minecraft! You guys asked for it and here it is, this time with less fondant and a different flavor 🙂
Check out our first try at the Minecraft Cake:
2 ¼ cups of all-purpose flour
2 ¼ tsp baking powder
¾ tsp salt
1 ½ cups of sugar
¾ cup butter, room temperature
1 cup of buttermilk
1 ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
1 cup crushed oreos
2 cups butter
5 fl. oz. 100% EGG WHITES (0.625 cups)
4 cups confectioners sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
½ tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line two square pans with butter and parchment paper.
2. Combine flour, baking soda, salt in a bowl and mix together. Cream butter and sugar in your mixer on medium until light and fluffy. Reduce speed and add eggs, one at a time, then adding vanilla.
3. Pour the dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, salt) to combine with the wet ingredients, alternating buttermilk. Pour in your crushed oreos. Pour into your prepared pans.
4. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the cakes are done by way of toothpick test.
6. While cakes are baking, let’s make the icing. Combine egg whites, salt, and sugar until creamy. Scrape sides with a spatula. Beat for 5 minutes.
7. After 5 minutes, turn the mixer to low and add the butter 2 tablespoons at a time. Once all the butter is incorporated, add the vanilla extract. Scrape down the sides once more and beat for 10 minutes.
8. Let cakes cool until completely cool to touch. Level the cakes to even the top or even split them in two with a leveler or a serrated knife. Stack each cake with a layer of frosting in between, stack and completely cover as a “crumb coat”. (cutting them in half will give you 4 layers, therefore making it taller) Put in the fridge to cool for at least 45 minutes.
9. While the cakes are cooling, lets prepare the fondant details. Roll out your red fondant on your prepared floured surface. Using your square cookie cutters, cut out your shapes and set aside.
Roll out your brown fondant into a long strip. Trim with a knife to make a long rectangle the entire distance around your cake. (32 inches) Measure and cut a piece for each side (8 inches) and cut out squares using your cookie cutter. Do this 4 different times for all sides. Set aside.
10. Coat the cake once more with your icing until the “crumbs” are covered. (if you need to repeat this step one more time, then feel free) This should leave you with a completely white cake. Try to get your sides as smooth as possible by smoothing them out with a large offset spatula or cake smoother. Put back into the fridge for 30 more minutes to set.
11. When the cake is completely cool, take out of the fridge to decorate. (you could even use a damp paper towel to blot down any lumps in your icing if need be) very carefully, wrap each piece of the brown fondant around the bottom of the cake. Seal the sides with water on your finger to make a seamless edge around the cake. Top your cake with sporatic red squares. (Square Cookie Cutters:
FOLLOW US & Send us your creations! @FeastofFiction
Download the Soundtrack:
Produced by John-Paul Hoang
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Lord Finesse – Hip 2 Da Game
- MIRACLE [Riki] New Crazy Killer Abyssal Blade Build 7.26 Dota 2
- Goku Super Saiyan White Đại Chiến Vegeta Super Saiyan White | Big Bang | Dragon Ball Super – Tập 64
- Robot Biến Hình Ô tô Chiến Đấu | Kiều Hương | Game Vui
- Gunzy – Game Mobile Bắn Súng Tọa Độ Tấu Hài Cực Mạnh Với Lối Chơi Bắn Tụ Lực