How to solved WINDOWS 10 wifi issue *Could not start hosted network OR Driver not found* -BY NEEL CHAUDHARI
1.Turn off AIRPLANE mode and Turn on wifi .
2.Open device manager.
3.Click on VIEW- show hidden devices.
4.Click on Network adapters.
5.Find MICROSOFT HOSTED NETWORK VIRTUAL ADAPTER.
**If there is no MICROSOFT HOSTED NETWORK VIRTUAL ADAPTER,
Then uninstall all network adapter and install all network driver again.**
6.Right click on it and Enable network.
7. Search CMD and run as administrator.
7.Try to run command in CMD – netsh wlan start hostednetwork
8.Hosted network started.
Kindly Subscribe Us on Youtube.
Your one subscription can also be a helpful for our growth.
Thanks For watching, Visit again , comment, like, Subscribe
Edited / Scripted By- Neel Chaudhari
Instagram Username- @neelchaudhari10
Instagram Page Username- @neel_nltechno
Blogspot page –
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Ví dụ về hàm IF trong Excel (ru) Công thức – Video MIỄN PHÍ
- Telnet là gì? Câu hỏi công việc Sử dụng (vi) Kỹ năng Phúc lợi
- How to create Setup exe file in Visual Studio 2017 2015 or 2013
- Visual Studio 2010 tutorial: Getting started | lynda.com
- ✓ Visual Fox Pro Basics Tutorial | HOW TO CREATE DATABASES AND TABLES | VFP 9.0 GUIDES