The error code 31 (on Device Manager) can occur on any hardware device if the corresponding driver is not installed correctly. If you receive the error Code 31 on a Network Adapter or any other device drvier, then probably you haven’t installed the correct driver for your network adapter or the device driver is corrupted. Ethernet Adapter error code 31, can also be displayed if you have an invalid/corrupted network key in registry.
Read More Windows 10 Errors and how to solve them :
The Code 31 error is one of several Device Manager error codes.
“This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)”
A Code 31 error is caused by any number of reasons that prevents Windows from loading the driver for the particular hardware device.
So before you continue to the troubleshooting steps on this post, make sure that you have installed the correct drivers for your device.
1. Update, Roll Back / Reinstall Device Driver
2. Delete CONFIG value ( For Network Adapter only )
3. Delete the UpperFilters and LowerFilters registry values
After perform this simply Restart the windows.if not work then Use System Restore to undo recent Device Manager related changes.
Read How to perform System Restore in Windows 10, 8.1 and 7 :
Hope After perform this steps your problem will get solved, still have any query comment bellow.
All you need to know about Microsoft Windows 10 ! New Features, Tips and Tricks, Troubleshooting,How To fix windows errors, Update News and much more
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://instakipleyin.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Ví dụ về hàm IF trong Excel (ru) Công thức – Video MIỄN PHÍ
- Telnet là gì? Câu hỏi công việc Sử dụng (vi) Kỹ năng Phúc lợi
- How to create Setup exe file in Visual Studio 2017 2015 or 2013
- Visual Studio 2010 tutorial: Getting started | lynda.com
- ✓ Visual Fox Pro Basics Tutorial | HOW TO CREATE DATABASES AND TABLES | VFP 9.0 GUIDES